The "Today QiYun Learnt" Digest An Introduction I am starting this miniature Digest to collect the miscellaneous bits and pieces of information which my curiosity has bade me to investigate. I shall start recording these pieces of information from the point of time of writing this post. For some posts that cover a similar topic, I will group them together in " Series ". Important Disclaimer: Since I am starting this digest as a side hobby/project to consolidate and record down the pieces of information that I have found out, they will necessarily not be overly detailed, nor will I be as meticulous as I normally would be, in investigating the sources of the information. I will, of course, try to ensure that the information that I reflect here, be reliable. But as I am merely writing a small informal Digest or blog, and not a research paper, I will be less meticulous in selecting and citing my sources, and the scope and depth of my research will necessarily be limit...
Comments
Post a Comment